Last Updated on: 21st November 2023, 02:20 pm
Voice search is rapidly becoming the preferred way for people to find information online. In fact, a recent study found that 60% of smartphone users now use voice search at least once a month. Businesses that are not optimizing for voice search are missing out on a large number of potential customers.
Here are 10 things you didn’t know about voice search registration:
- Voice search is becoming more popular among all age groups. While voice search is still most popular among millennials and Gen Z, it’s becoming increasingly popular among all age groups. This means that it’s important to optimize your business for voice search, regardless of your target audience.
- Voice search is local. According to a recent study, 72% of people who use voice search devices use them to find local information. This means that if you’re a local business, it’s more important than ever to be registered for voice search.
- Voice search is conversational. People use voice search to ask questions in a natural way. For example, instead of typing “best restaurants near me,” they might say “where’s the closest Italian restaurant?” When optimizing for voice search, be sure to use conversational keywords and phrases in your business listings.
- Voice search is mobile. 90% of voice searches are conducted on mobile devices. This means that if your website is not mobile-friendly, you’re likely losing out on potential customers.
- Voice search is integrated with smart speakers and other devices. Voice search is becoming increasingly integrated with smart speakers and other devices, such as cars and TVs. This means that people are more likely to use voice search to find information and interact with businesses, even when they’re not on their smartphones.
- Voice search is changing the way people shop. According to a recent study, 56% of people have used voice search to find product information, and 18% have used it to purchase a product. This means that if you’re an e-commerce business, it’s more important than ever to be optimized for voice search.
- Voice search is changing the way people search for information. According to a recent study, 49% of people have used voice search to find local information, such as the hours of operation of a business or the weather forecast. This means that if you have a physical location, it’s important to make sure your business information is accurate and up-to-date in voice search directories.
- Voice search is changing the way people interact with businesses. According to a recent study, 34% of people have used voice search to make an appointment or reservation. This means that if you want to make it easy for customers to book appointments or reservations, you should make sure your business is registered for voice search.
- Voice search is changing the way businesses market themselves. According to a recent study, 62% of businesses are already using voice search to market their products and services. This means that if you want to stay ahead of the competition, you should start thinking about how to incorporate voice search into your marketing strategy.
- Voice search is still in its early stages of development. This means that there are many opportunities for businesses to get ahead of the curve by optimizing for voice search now.
How Simply Be Found can help you with voice search registration
Simply Be Found can help you with voice search registration using our AI Listings Engine. Our AI Listings Engine can automatically list your business on over 300 directories and platforms, including all of the major voice search directories. This means that you can save yourself a lot of time and hassle by using Simply Be Found to register your business for voice search.
In addition to voice search registration, Simply Be Found can also help you with other aspects of local SEO, such as:
- Creating and managing your Google My Business listing
- Getting reviews from your customers
- Monitoring your online reputation
If you are serious about getting your business found online, then you should consider using Simply Be Found. We can help you with all aspects of local SEO, including voice search registration.
Voice search is rapidly changing the way people find information and interact with businesses. If you’re not already optimizing for voice search, you’re missing out on a large number of potential customers. By following the tips in this blog post and using Simply Be Found’s AI Listings Engine, you can register your business for voice search and optimize your listings for better results.