Last Updated on: 21st November 2023, 02:22 pm
As a business owner, you’ve probably heard about SEO and how it can help people find your business online. But there’s a new player in town that’s quickly becoming a game-changer: voice search. With more people talking to their phones and smart devices to find what they need, it’s crucial to understand voice search registration and how it can impact your business.
10 Reasons Why Voice Search Matters for Your Business
Voice search is becoming a big deal for everyone, not just the younger crowd. Here’s why it should matter to you:
1. Everyone’s Talking
Voice search isn’t just for tech enthusiasts anymore. People of all ages are using it, which means your business needs to be ready to answer when they call out for services or products like yours.
2. Local is King
A huge chunk of voice searches are for finding local businesses. If you run a local shop, café, or service, being visible on voice search could be the difference between a customer walking through your door or passing you by.
3. Keep it Conversational
When people use voice search, they’re usually asking full questions, like “Where’s the best pizza place in town?” Your business needs to come up in answers to these questions, which means using natural, conversational phrases in your online content.
4. Mobile Phones are the New Megaphones
Most voice searches happen on mobile phones. If your website isn’t easy to use on a phone, customers may never find you when they’re searching on the go.
5. It’s Not Just Phones Anymore
Voice search is popping up everywhere – from smart speakers in homes to car systems. Your business needs to be listed in all the places people might ask about you.
6. Shopping with Their Voice
More and more, people are using voice search to shop online. If you sell products, you want to be on the list when someone asks their device where to find what you offer.
7. The Right Information at the Right Time
People often use voice search to get quick info like store hours or your location. Make sure your business’s details are correct wherever they might be listed online.
8. Easy Appointments and Bookings
Some customers love the convenience of booking an appointment through voice search. If your business takes reservations or appointments, this could be a big plus for you.
9. Stay Ahead of the Curve
Many businesses are already using voice search to reach customers. To stay competitive, you need to get on board, too.
10. The Early Bird Gets the Worm
Voice search is still new, which means there’s a great opportunity for you to get ahead of the competition by getting involved now.
How Simply Be Found Can Help
Simply Be Found is like your personal assistant for getting your business ready for voice search. Here’s what they can do for you:
- Get Listed Everywhere: They’ll make sure your business shows up in over 300 directories, so no matter where people are searching, they’ll find you.
- Google My Business: They’ll help you manage your listing on Google, which is a big deal for voice search.
- Reviews and Reputation: They’ll help you keep track of what people are saying about your business online, which can affect how often you show up in voice searches.
- Local SEO: They offer tools to help you with all aspects of getting found online in your local area, not just voice search.
Voice search is changing the way customers find businesses like yours. By getting your business ready for voice search, you’re opening the door to more customers and staying ahead in the digital game. With the help of Simply Be Found, you can make sure your business is heard loud and clear in the new world of voice search.