Last Updated on: 3rd November 2023, 07:25 am
Let’s face it: voice search is taking over. If you want your business to stay in the game, you need to get ahead with voice search. What we’re talking about is making sure people can find your business when they’re asking Siri, Alexa, or Google by voice. Here’s why this is a big deal and how you can get started.
Why Your Business Needs to Get Ahead with Voice Search
- It’s the Future: More people are using voice search every day. This isn’t a fad; it’s the way we’re going to be finding stuff online.
- It’s Personal: When you use voice search, your past searches and location play into the results. So if you’re a local business, this is a great way to show up in your neighbors’ searches.
- It’s Convenient: People use voice search while doing other things like driving or cooking. That means they’re more likely to choose a business they find through voice search because it’s just easier.
How to Get Your Business on Voice Search
- Make a List: First, write down all the places where you want your business to show up in voice search. This usually means Google, Alexa, Siri, and Cortana.
- Get Signed Up: Head to these websites and set up an account. They’ll usually ask for your business name, address, phone number, and website.
- Claim Your Spot: If your business already pops up in these platforms, claim it. That way you can update the info and make sure it’s all good.
- Jazz It Up: Now you can add some flair to your listing. Put in keywords that people are likely to say when looking for your business.
Quick Tips for a Solid Voice Search Listing
- Use Real Talk: When you’re writing the description for your business, talk like you’re explaining it to a friend. “We’ve got all your fave pizza toppings, from pepperoni to mushrooms.”
- Add All the Details: Your address and phone number should be front and center, so people can find you easily.
- Stay Fresh: Keep all your info up-to-date. Nothing’s worse than showing up to a closed business because the hours were wrong online.
Voice Search Isn’t Going Away
Look, voice search isn’t going away. It’s actually getting bigger and bigger. Getting your business listed is just smart. And hey, while you’re at it, think about sprucing up your website for voice search and looking into some voice search ads. Keep an eye on how you’re doing to get ahead with voice search so you can tweak things as you go along.
By getting on top of this now, you’re setting your business up for success. So why wait? Get started today, visit SimplyBefound.com.