Learn how to get your business listed on the Facebook Business Page in 3 easy steps and start reaping social network benefits!
Have you been wondering how to create a Facebook Business Page for your business? You are not alone. Many small businesses out there have never even considered this social network, and if they did, it was only as an afterthought.
But in the last few years, things have changed considerably. Did you know that Facebook marketing exists?
Facebook marketing refers to social media marketing that attracts audiences through paid advertisements and organic posts. Facebook algorithm is so powerful that it allows brands to easily put their products and services in front of their targeted market and watch the conversion rates go up.
Now that you know the importance of a Facebook business page, how do you go about it? There are 3 easy steps that will help get you started on the right foot and ensure success in this new social network endeavor.
The Best Steps to Get Listed in Facebook Business Page
1. Find Your Business on Facebook
If you’re in business, then chances are you’ve heard of Facebook. This social network is not only the largest website on the internet but also one of the most influential. Facebook has over 2 billion monthly active users and is continuously growing.
In order to capitalize on this massive audience, many businesses have created a Facebook Business Page to connect with their customers and grow their local business internet presence.
- First, open the Facebook app on your smartphone, or type in Facebook.com on your web browser if you are using a computer.
- Press “Pages” on the home screen. Then, start finding your business by entering your business name in the search bar.
- If you don’t find your business in the Facebook search result, you’ll see an option that’ll allow you to add your business to Facebook. Simply enter a brief description of your business and choose “add.”
Often than not, Facebook already has set up your business page with incomplete and sometimes outdated business information. So, to correct, update, and maintain your important business information, such as your business name, phone number, and address, you have to claim and verify it.
If your business already appears after searching it, you can skip this process to avoid having duplicate facebook listings.
2. Verify Your Facebook Business Page
Facebook has 1.84 billion users on a daily basis. It is easy to see why small businesses are jumping on the bandwagon. A verified Facebook Business Page lets your customers know that your small business has an official Facebook presence.
Customers can now easily find out more about your local business, without leaving the social network site.
- Visit Facebook.com on a PC device and search for your Facebook business page.
- Click your Facebook business page name on the search results.
- Below the picture on the Facebook business page, you’ll see a text: “Is this your business?” Click it to begin your verification process.
3. Set Up and Optimize Your Facebook Business Page
The Facebook Business Page is a social network site where you can engage with your customers, share pictures and links to blog posts, and even post about special offers and promotions.
The Facebook Business Page also gives your company an online identity that is more personal than the official website.
- To edit your page, Facebook will ask for your business email address or a document with your name and business name. This is to ensure that you are the owner of the Facebook Business page you’re claiming.
- After verifying these, it usually takes up to 7 days before Facebook confirms your Facebook business page request.
Elevate Your Social Network Presence:
It’s 2021, and If you are not on Facebook yet, you might as well be invisible. Your business depends on how customers can easily find it using cellphones, web searches, and digital voice assistants like Siri, Google Home, and Cortana.
If your business is nowhere to be found… you might risk losing your business.
The solution: Get your local business listed on popular networks and be found on mobile devices, web, and voice searches.
Learn more about how Simply Be Found improves your internet presence and convert product views into sales.